Please read the following terms carefully before using this website (hereafter, “HWIA Site”) provided by the Health and Welfare Information Association (hereafter, “HWIA”). By using the HWIA Site, you agree to abide by the terms set forth in this notice. If you do not agree to abide by these terms, do not use the HWIA Site.
HWIA reserves the right to modify these terms at any time without giving you prior notice. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by HWIA.
• All information and materials (collectively, “Contents”) contained in the HWIA Site belong to HWIA or its information providers. Unless specifically authorized by HWIA, you must not modify, revise, quote, transcribe or reproduce any part of the HWIA Site, regardless of the extent or objective of use.
• Although HWIA does its utmost to ensure that the Contents of the HWIA Site is accurate, your reliance on any part of HWIA Site's Contents is left to your sole discretion and risk. HWIA shall not be held responsible whatsoever for how you use the information on the HWIA Site nor for any losses or damages caused, direct or indirect, as a result of your use of the HWIA Site.
• The HWIA Site may provide links to websites operated by other organizations, agencies, or individuals. However, responsibility for all operations and contents of a linked website strictly belongs to the administrator of the linked website. Under no circumstance shall HWIA be held responsible for any liabilities resulting from your use of a linked website.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
The use of, and the interpretation and application of the terms and conditions of, the HWIA Site, are governed by and to be construed in accordance with the laws of Japan . Unless otherwise provided for, the first instance of any and all disputes related to the HWIA Site, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.
• HWIA reserves the right to change or update any information provided herein and its URL at any time without giving you prior notice.
• We recommend that you use one of browsers below so that you can navigate through the website securely.
- Windows: Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome the latest version
- Mac: Safari the latest version